By RJ Gazarek
Whether you are a customer of Thycotic or not, if you can get to Washington D.C. this October, you are not going to want to miss UNLOCKED.
UNLOCKED is our annual security conference where people from all around the country travel for two things:
1. Hear from industry experts and leaders on what they’re doing regarding cybersecurity
2. Learn from Thycotic about our solutions, while getting some hands-on time with our development and product team
UNLOCKED is also the place to learn about what’s next for Thycotic, and where we are taking the business.
This year, we’ve put a heavy emphasis on bringing IT and security leaders at some of the most well-known organizations in the country such as FireEye, Sailpoint, and Tenable!
UNLOCKED is over two days, October 19th and 20th, here in the nation’s capital, Washington D.C. We are also operating UNLOCKED this year on two tracks.
Track 1: Focused on Thycotic products, best practices, tips & tricks, and helpful advice
Track 2: Cyber Security across the country! Case studies, customer panels, and industry insights
Here’s why you should attend this conference:
So what are we going to cover this year? For organizations looking to deploy Secret Server, you will want to check out our Thycotic track which answers the following questions:
• What does a model deployment of PAM look like?
• How do we protect our endpoints from breaches?
• What are some ways to provide protected access for 3rd party contractors?
• What are some best practices for actually managing a PAM system?
• How do we customize our PAM solution for working with our developers or legacy systems?
We answer these questions and more at all of our in-depth Thycotic sessions.
What about the non-Thycotic track? Oh, don’t worry! We can’t spoil all of the surprises just yet! (look for another write up from me in a couple of weeks on our Cyber Security track and what our esteemed guests will be presenting!)